All projects require an initial payment/deposit before any work is carried out. Please see below for full details on the available payment options. If my schedule is currently full, you can secure a slot in my diary for a non-refundable £25 deposit. This will be subtracted from your final invoice.
The Pixel Fairy accepts payment by debit/credit card, PayPal and BACS bank transfer. Payment by cheque is accepted by prior arrangement only.
You can split the payment for your website package or bespoke design project into two or three instalments. Full payment must be received before a website goes live.
An initial instalment of at least fifty percent of the total is required before any preparation work, registration of domain names or purchase of additional SSL Certificates, software or font licenses or stock photography occurs.
For projects over £500, payment in three instalments is available.
- Ecommerce website package – cost £600. Payment in 3 instalments. Project length: one month.
- Initial deposit payment of £200. Preparation work and work on draft design begins.
- Second instalment of £200 due after 2 weeks.
- Balance instalment payment of £200 due on website completion. Website set live.
- Hosting and domain renewal due one year from project start / domain registration date
Once the balance is paid, no further payment is required until your domain and hosting renewal is due on your billing anniversary, one year from the start of the project or the domain registration date, whichever is sooner. At this point, customers can choose to pay for their domain and hosting renewal on an annual or monthly basis.
Please see individual package pages for current renewal costs – bespoke project costs will differ, and will be advised at the time of quotation and again before renewal is due.